Monday, February 18

xx_cally-wah

gods. Cally. No baby. Why the hell would you kill yourself? No. Bad. Shame shame shame on you Ron. So I guess she's the long loved character we'll be saying goodbye to.
So going beyond my pissyness about Cally dying. We have more about the uprising with the bullet heads. That'll be good stuff. I hope it's a #three or this new six. And more about Pimp Head Baltar.
Babydama and Blatar make it to Earth. Woopdy-frakken-doo. I'm not all that thrilled about that but I guess it could be worse. So At least they both live that long.
Bet anyone ten bucks I cry like a little bitch when it starts. Just the opening is gunna kill me. Knowing that it's the last time I'll be watching a new season. *sad face*
[link] [link]
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}