Friday, February 1

xx_My apple tastes like soap

Opening Credits:
Breathe Today
Sweet much.

Waking Up:
F.O.D.

First Day At School:
Jailhouse Rock

Falling In Love:
The Blues
iTunes wants wants me to have a shitty love life

Fight Song:
We Walk

Breaking Up:
Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year?

Prom:
At The End of the Day
If I go to prom...

Life's OK:
Dead Wrong

Mental Breakdown:
City Love

Driving:
Less Is More

Flashback:(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Couldn't have picked anything better.


Getting Back Together:
We Are One Tonight
And I guess my love interest is a Switchfoot fan.

Wedding:
XO
I'm going to have a DANCE PARTY!

Birth of Child:
The (After) Life Of The Party

Final Battle:
Too Much
Real Dramatic.

Death Scene:
Can't Help Falling In Love
God. I'd cry if I saw my movie. Perfect. Heartbreaking.

Funeral Song:
Everything's Not Lost

End Credits:
Say Goodbye

My life is a fucking tearjerker. what the hell?

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}