Tuesday, January 8

xx_damn it all

life is fucking doomed. period. the end.
ok so thats what I thought yesterday afternoon. but let's start with the morning.
So we went to church. bleh. But loads of pretty people where their so I didn't go totally crazy. And Christian and Aeden where up from Medford. I love them, but anyway. So Christian cought me checking out a girl and asked me if I was bi and told me it totally cool if it was. I wanred to hug him. I said I was and I'd known for pretty much all my life. And thats the truth. I think I have known forever but when I found something to call it, it became taboo.
And me being the bad kid I am thought I should have a smoke when I got home and lit up in my room. Mom stopped buying the people outside thing so she asked me where they where and I told her. That wasn't as bad as I was thinking it would be. But she told me to quit (har har, when you do)
Then she asked me if I had anything else I was hiding and I said I liked Girls and Boys. that one went ok too. alot of hugs though. That was weird. I didn't need then and I wasn't sure why she was hugging me so much. Maybe ecause she just asked me how long I'd been chewing on that. I said about a year. so I guess tahts cool. She wants me to go to a youth group before I can go to SMYRC or anyother LGBTQ anything. I wounder what she'll think when I go to pride.
so yester was shitty for me. I couldn't even cook crappy ripoff Mexicain food.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}