Tuesday, January 8

xx_have a fucking happy new years

total shit is what my life has been. I'll go up to yesterday then I need to make a new post about yesterday. I should have last night but oh well.
So I had one of my best friends up here for about a week. I as amazing as she is, I think we're super different. Just in the way we think and work things out and our views on life. It made me ask almost straight the whole time she was here because I thought that she might think I was coming on to her if I came out. She freaked when I said I wasn't a zero. That I was closer to a one or a two. She didn't go off about God like I thought she would but she might be hiding something. Or she really is just as straight as she seems. But thats OK with me. I could never like her I just want her to be able to accept me when I come out to her.
The Baby's father was up too. Total ass hole that man is. Makes me want run away screaming. He makes me feel like there are maggots crawling all over my skin. And Maggots are my phobia. ew.
I went to go see three movies. Sweeney Todd, I Am Legend and Across The Universe. All good for sure but in differnt-ish ways.
Sweeney was good for loads of reasons. One: Music, Two: Tim Burton, Three: Amazingly well acted and Fourth: It just is. I was way into it and thought that it was my favorite Burton film to date. Loved the ending.
I Am Legend was the most sci-fi-ish zombie movie I've ever scene. Their was science in it! how awesome is that. I didnt get most of the science in it but it makes me never want to get a cure for anything. And I saw it in iMax so it had added umph. But will smith did not look a day over forty and fifty was just,no. but I was on edge the whole time so thats good.
Across the Universe made me cry. Makes me love the Beetle more. Jude was a total babe (and dispite what people think I think he has perfect teeth) . And it was also a musical. And a damn good one at that. Only bad part is that now it's not in the cheap theater so I can't seen it again and I don't have anyone to watch it with on valentines day yet.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}