Tuesday, January 22

xx_over the river

Grandmas coming into town today. woohoo! Thank goodness for that. mom is driving me up to the wall with her crazy assedness. Like this morning she could find her wallet. so of course she didn't look on the ground by where she left it. Not that I'm complaining about that because that means that she's goig to be later today than she should be. So I get extra time to myself. I have typing defects right now. I don't know what is up with that.
I was thinking about life today while I was sitting here on my bed not doing anything productive. And all most of us can boast when we die is that we where alive. psh. How lame is that? So what do we do instead? We can love. But what happens when you're like me and the likelyhood of that is seemingly impossable? You can be good and kind and good natured.
[/selfpity]
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}