Friday, January 18

xx_snap fizzle


I made rice krispies. I've been craving them for about a week and I ate way to many and know feel ill. But I can have Jet Puffed Cream. woohoo.
I've been making my myspace. ((here))its a WIP but I'm getting there. I've spent like three hours doing all the links and icons. pain in the ass but it's rad looking. I haven't made any of the icons myself. but that might be because I don't want to pay 600 bucks for photoshop. and I want to use my 30 day free trail later.
Mom is still being a cow. Getting better though, but not by much. And her boyfriend, or whatever he is, keeps calling and they talk for ages. So I guess that might be why.
The kids have a new day care. Have I said that? well the seven block walk is totaling a work out in the morning. I'm a night owl too, so the getting up and at 'em at like eight is killing me. and staying up past three isn't helping. But it's the only time I get to myself.
I'm been in love with iMovie lately. It's fun. My eyes sting, sleep time.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}