Sunday, December 9

xx_ never sneak out with out keys

or be smart and never sneak out at all.
So i went out my window to buy a pack of marbolos and i got them, first try. but when I tried to come back inside, my fucking window wouldn't open. i tried all the other windows. but they wouldn't open. I'm sure I could have walked right back in the front door if I would have had my damn keys. but oh no. I didn't think I'd need them. I'm to good at what I do to need keys.
But I was wrong. After smoking two ciggaretts in the hopes of calming my nerves and trying my window again and again, I caved and woke up my mom.
Scarred her shitless.
Point in case being, be smat and have a back up plan no matter what you're doing. or how many times you've done it.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}