Tuesday, December 18

xx_thinking of drinking gasoline

My mother is driving me crazy. I'm still having to sneak my own lappy. Suck much? yeah it does.
Other than that it's the same old shit. Having to watch the kids and having to do it her way. WTF? it's not like she's doing so just let me do it my way so we all stay happy.
Still single and the fact that I'm under house arrest. Haven't gotten to back to SMRYC and it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to for a while. That sucks to be sure because I have no friends *pity party* and I think I might get along well with the kids thurrrr.
I'm out of smokes. And thats sucks for sure. Roxy and Jazmo are sending my xMas box today. Woohoo. Rox is being hella rad and sending my cloves. I love that girl. Shes the shit. Shame she's as straight as the equator.
Thats it for a bit. Hopefully something fun will happen and I can get my lappy to say something about it. I'm the most forgetful person ever. I've gots to make cookies.

Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}