Sunday, December 9

xx_the clost door

Blah. me thinking more about who I'll be coming out to and when. shit like: Here have a gift. I'm bi. keeps crossing my brain. that might be the easiest but I don't think I'm going to have it happen like that. I don't even know what everyone thinks about LGBT so I guess I'll start testing the waters. If it weren't for the shit with daddy he'd now first thing. Big hug the ever so classic "So how are you?"
"Oh I'm great dad. And while we're on the subject of me, I like girls and boys. What'd you think? Oh and by the way I smoke."
And then we'd have coffee and greasy fries in downtown Medford (haha Medford, downtown, psh) and he'd be cool. I know he would because he's said he'll always love me no matter what. The smoking thing might piss him off a bit but he'd get over that. Ad he'd be pretchy but all I'd have to say is fuck off and he would.
But the rest of them. Oh no. Not so simple. I know they love me but other than a few nice dinners with grandma and love of books, I have almost squat in commen with my cousins. And my aunt and uncle are, well, just different than me. Not in a bad way. But I'm not ready to be out with them yet. I know I should be, because its a part of me, but I'm not.
As for the friends. Shit on that. No way I'd tell the Friday girls. The Walens and Jordan, yes. But if I do tell one person they'll all find out. Wel I'll just do that. If I see Tosha I'll just
tell her when she asks how Portland is. Or Seirna. but not Jaz. Not face to face. No way to Rox or Aleena. Don't think they'd get it.
[/ramble]
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}