Friday, December 7

xx_all of this has happened before

Having just watched (most) of the last half of season three of Battlestar made me think about what's gong to happen next. And seeing as Harry is over, its the only decent thing to wonder about.


BY THE WAY: BLOGGER IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Season Four Trailers


Arg. Saw these two (yes, there different) while I was watching Tin Man (witch was pretty good) and wanted to bang my head against the wall.
So lets go face by face and dissect what they say:
Caprica Six: She's the beginning of both trailers.
I was instrumental in the distrction of humanity
So what does this say? Well that Caprica will be back for this season. Nothing new there.
Gaius Baltar: He's next in both.
I have failed so many people.
Well thats not saying much either. Of corse he's let people down. He caused the geniside and then surendered on New Caprica. So yeah, thats a bit of a let down.
Saul Tigh: First Only
I am an officer, and if I die today, that's the man I'll be.
So is he still not letting himself be a Cylon, as we saw in Crossroads part II. So that'll be interesting. And if you've seen the other trailer (I'll take that one apart later) he holds a gun to Bill's head. WTF? He'll be good to watch.
Lee Adama: Second Only
We make our own laws now, our own justice.
hmmm...Where have I hear Lee say this before? Oh right, in Crossroads. Maybe he can't say anything else with out reviling something. Or maybe he's just gotten more and more boring.
Laura Roslin: First
I am not going to trust her with the fate of this fleet. Damn it. What is going on?
Laura Roslin: Second
I am going to be slipping away from this life. (light?)
Yes we know that. Laura has cancer, again. So does this mean that she is the dieing leader again? That would explain the above comment about Kara.
Kara Thrace: Both
Shoot me. I'm not afraid to die.
RDM, you suck. thats all I have to say. Well no thats not all. The shoot me part might explain why the hell Laura has a gun in the long trailer. But would she shoot Kara? I hope not.
William Adama: Both
No one's asking anyone to forget, but we have to look to the future.
here I am look foward to MARCH! (ps. SciFi, I hate you.) So William Adama tells us shit for whats going on next season.

I just saw this one about RAZOR:


So what does it say to us? More disscition shall we?
Kara Thrace will lead the Human Race to it's end. What end? Death? Earth? Tell me damn you. And why yes Ron. It has made me think about season four in a whole new light. So much for the happy little get together I was picturing between the Adamas and Kara.
And he says 'disaster' not end. So is that what is going to happen or what we're suppost to think is going to happen?
As for what Kara is. Alive, Dead, Ghost, Cylon? I'm leaning towards Alive with a hint of Cylon thrown in. Supprised at what [we] learn about Kara Thrace. Damn, I thought I knew. So what is so shocking? Is she pregnet, or a Cylon, or the result of a one night stand? (If its the last, I hope she's Saul's. ) Oh yes, Kara Thrace and her Speical Distany. woohoo.
OK Jamie, spill. Where the hell are they going at the begining of the season? And what is their plan that the opening keeps telling us about. I think their wingen it anymore. No more plan, just playing it by ear.
The boundries will become further blurred Cylon and Human. Frakken great. Will them be doing things together? Will they be acting more like each other.
Another six? Called Natalie. Shit. They sure like to add random sixes in everywhere. Why not use Leobens, or Simons. Their barly ever in the show. But what is it that Natalie is going to do that Caprica, or head six, or any other of the random sixes that have been in the show can't?
And will Gaius and Head Six be having sex anytime soon? Those where always fun.
Are we evoloving together? The Humans and the Cylons? And then do we find Earth Together? And will be still be fighting each other? I just find it all fasinating. Me too. I want the anwsers to all the same questions.
The final Cylon will probibly be reviled in season four. It'd better. My vote is on Kara or Dee. I don't think that any human could refuse Billy.

Long Season Four trailer:

So lets sum it up here.
Bill Adama does not believe in mericails.
Caprica Six can feel that the five are close.
Gaius needs a Ray of Hope.
And then Laura fires a gun. And says something about a Cylon Trick.
Kara gets to hug Lee (shipper=happy)
Bill yells at Saul.
Saul grabs a gun and aims it at Bill.
Galen says that people who believe that Gauis is some kind of healer, are Nut Cases.
Laura want to know how [you] got here. I'm thinking she's talking to Kara.
Kara wants to know Why [you] can't trust her.
Tori looks...clean?
Sam looks at a raider with a look like "OMG!"
Bill snarls and shakes Kara.
Kara saw Earth.
Galen looks pensive.
Sam tells Kara that she is a Cylon and she's been one from the begining.
Kara looks a bit stresed about that.
Six thinks that something extrodinary has happened. But what is it?
A six blows something up.
Cavil wants to know what [you]'ve done.
Kara wants everyone to know that their going the wrong way.

And we love her for it. Just whta we need for you Kara, the religous card and extra angst.

Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}