Wednesday, December 12

xx_movie news

first off there is a trailer for Prince Caspian


Fantastic yeah? And by the way, Fantastic is one of my new favorite words (giggle is the other one). So we're waiting til May for me to see it, mom says for my birthday. psh, maybe, but I dought it. I need to reread the book to see what exactaly happens. Georgie Henley (Lucy) is looking adorable with longer hair. Anna Popplewell Susan is still not quite right when I look at her. I've always wanted Susan to look more like Amelia. And Lucy more like Kendra. And while they did good with finding to find a Lucy but Susan just bugs me.
William Moseley (Peter) and Skandar Keynes (Edmund) are still looking good. They've never stuck my fancy.
Prince Caspian on the other hand is looking a babe. And his voice is amazing. He does remind me a bit of an underwear model. Maybe he is?


Twilight is going to be made into a movie, as if thats wasn't known. I started reading Eclipce today, its due at the library yesterday. Its fantastic, and I wish I'd have started reading it sooner so I wouldn't have to pay fines. Back on to the movie. Kristen Stewart as Bella and Robert Pattinson as Edward. It'd better be good to. It would be a pity to use such an attracive boy and a lovely looking girl and a wounderful book and make a shit for nothing movie.
They've got a decient start so far. I am a bit worried about the pace and the fact that the writer's strike isn't over. I want it to be filmed in Forks. I've still got to get up there. I don't know if they'll be able to film here in the US if it's a Cadanain movie. Not sure...so I'll have to wait till they start filming. Hopefuly soon. I want to see it and I want it to be good.

No new news for Uglies. No cast no director. But their is a pair of producers. John Davis and Jordan Davis. I've seen none of Jordan's work and as for John's
-Eragon
-Daddy Day Care
+Paycheck
+iRobot
+AVP
So over all? thought on it? I've got none but I hope they don't fuck it up like they did with Eragon. Not like it was any worse then the book. Piece of shit book. Not like its all that suprising that it was published. If I could self publish my piece of crap novelette I would be published long ago. And according to my mom I could be published. But I don't want her sticking her hand in my stuff. And my cerative side is none of her damn buisness.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}