Saturday, December 15

xx_gruble grumble

Well from the looks of way things are going with my mom she'll never let me out of her sight again.
It's total shit to have to me snekcing around to get to my stuff. Total bull shit.
She helped me clean my room today. I'm not over the fact that she was being such a bitch about it to be thankful that it's clean.
I was lucky enough to have smoked my last cig last night, so there was nothing to hide that way. And I was the one who cleaned by my bed so getting rid of butts that didn't get outside wasn't to hard.
But I'm grounded from my computer and the library. She said that Aleena wasn't going to come p because her concision was that my room had to be spick and span. It wasn't this morning when she decited to wake me up at six and yelled at me about not stacking the cans and bottles right. Then she shoved me out of y room and was being a total bitch about th whole thing and wouldn't leave.
I'm nervios about what's going to happen to me. It's bull shit.
Help me out please. whoevers reads this. think of a plan and please save me from this personal hell.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}