Saturday, December 1

xx_max poetry

Sat 7:32
Why is it that if I have my whole life ahead of me
Does it fell like it’s ended alredy?
I don’t understand it. it’s bullshit.
I’m young.
I’m reitvely attraive.
So then why is it that I can’t seem to do anything with my life.
I mean I’m a hard worker.
And yet I’m passed by people without a second glance.
No one seems to think that I have anything to offer.
I am a good girl with her heart in the right place.

So why is it that people don’t care to look back?
Am I all that naracisstic that I think people should care?
Am I that vain?
Do I think more of myself than I should?
If I do does that make me human?

And if I am only human in the end
Is that so wrong?
We are all just that
Human.
We all need love.

So why is it that I am not aloud?
I can’t be loved.
Or so it seems.
Maybe in the end I can’t love back.

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}