Thursday, December 20

xx_dear god

So I've been watching The L Word when I sneak my compy and not writing. shame on me. But I have news.
Grandma Robin and Gramdpa Steve are here. yay. They are making smal talk and it's fucking rad to be back on lappy. I love you lappy. I hope you know that you make me smile everyday. XD
Tomorrow we ride the train to Eugene. Grandpa Bob is going to pick us up and drive us to Coos Bay. Wonder if he has Wireless. Hope yes. Then we're doing chirstmas with his newest girlriend and her kids.
On the twenty third (Sunday for those of us who don't know//care) he's driving me to Roseburg where Grandma Charlotte is going to pick me up to take me to South O.
now I have been shan hi'ed to take everything of value out of grandma's car.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}