Saturday, December 8

xx_seson four

Spoiler warner:
This post contains slight spoilers for season four of Battlestar Galatica season four. If you don't want to be spoiled, Frak Off.

Alrighty, with that out of the way. here we go. So I don't know much read: anything really about season four.

He That Believeth in Me: (episode one)
Jesus said unto her, "I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" ( John 11:25-26 KJ Bible)
If that is where this is came from, I'm thinking it might have alot to do with Kara. Not that we all didn't expect that.

Six of One: (episode two)
I think this might be where the new Six might be showing up. Something along the lines of Six Degrees of seperation. Minus all the crap about Gaius being a traitor. Everyone knows that now.

Ties That Bind: (episode three)
Now if it where to be Tighs That Bind I'd say Saul and the final five. I'm still hoping that the Five will be in this and the last two episodes. Loads of sipping and friendship is hoped for this one. Appertly Laura is alive in this one. Woohoo. She's got three down so far. I know she dies I just don't know when.

Escape Velocity: (episode four)
This is gunna be a good one. I can feel it deep down. And thats mostly because I know they'll all be good. For those of us who know shit about real science and rather stick to fiction, Escape Velocity is how fast something needs to go to break from it's gravity. So are they finding Earth? Or is this more mental the phyisical?

xx_ (episode five)
Well I've got nothing for this one. No name, added no cast, so I'm thinking that it'll be a central cast epi.

Faith: (episode six)
Roslin get a friend in sick bay. Fellow cancer ridden woman named Emily Kowlski. Not a trekky so I've no idea who the actress is. Hoping Laura lives this episode out. I want her to see Earth, and it's to early to have them show up just yet.

xx_ (episode seven)
Blah here. got squat.

Sine Qua Non: (episode eight)
For those of us who don't study dead langues it means Without Which It Could Not Be in Latin. Having a feelling we'll be back to Romo Lampkin. Theres a scene with Bill and Saul. So he's still around. Hope he spills all.
And Jake is back!!!! I was wondering what they did to the poor thing. Maybe he's the mayor of Dogsvile.

xx_ (episode nine)
I do hope it has Romo in it. True I'm not a huge fan but it'd be good to see a cat again. Hope he gives it away.

Revelations: (episode ten)
After reading the title for this, I had a feeling that I was right about Sine Qua Non. I do think that someone is going to find out about the four we know about. But if we're lucky we'll get the Final Cylon. (come on Dee or Kara. Please.)
Romo is in this one. So I think I might be right about epi eight

xx_ (episode eleven)
ACK! So Katee, our lovely Oregon girl who plays the kick ass Kara Thrace (or Anders if you'd like) says that this could be the Series Finale if need be. [link]
Leoben//Kara scenes in a Forest.

What else we know:
At the moment 13 episodes are wrapped [link] but the names are not yet out.
Anders in coming back for more of the season. [link] Sucks about the car but at least they're not filming. Look on the bright side.

Thats it for now kids. I'm tired.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}