Wednesday, December 5

xx_going out

No not out of the closet yet. Not that I think I will be anytime soon to dear old mom and dad. Or too most of the fam.
No I went out today. And I went to SMYRC. And I'll be back soon bitches. I got home I wanted something sweet other than the bowl of icecream and frozen gogurt. So I opted for a fortune cookie. and it said something like "New friendships will bring fruit." I'll have to check the kitchen it see what it said for real, but it was rad.
So it was pretty chill at SMYRC. I liked the persons there and don't think I was loud enough to make an impression on any of them. And I wasn't there long enough. Had to go get the kids. That turned out for crap. Could have stayed another 15-30 mins. total shit. Oh well better that than have to pay a dollar a minute if I was late. bleh.
And I was thinking of things on the way home and today at all. I do like thinking you know. And I was thinking about why guys hit on me. I mean I could shave all my hair off, but that just isn't me. So then I stated thinking about the whole butch//femme thing, and stereotypes in general and how I've never been one. And if I had, I was suppressing other parts of myself to be that.
And it's total crap. According to popular stereotypes I:
Can't Dance. White girl
Am a two timing slut. Bi Girl
Am a hippy farm girl who lives on a comune and smokes too much pot. Oregon Girl
Too stupid to stay in school. Homeschooled
Am a Freaky Animal Lover. Vegetarian
Can't seemed to keep my pants zipped. I walk around with two little kids almost all the time...figure that one

Whatever with those. I'm sick of bull shit like that. I guess I'll get over it. But still makes me mad.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}