Thursday, December 6

xx_crush

So I was think of the fact that my mom said that I never like guys over the lovely age of thirty (ick.) Of course she doesn't know that people is a bit more accurate. But the thirty thing, well, she does has a bit of point there. So who do I have a crush one?

Avril Lavigne (23)
Yup. I have a slightly large crush on her. not so much the S8er Boi image but she's looking fine now. Not to mention I could listen to her music all day.



Jake Gyllenhaal (26)
What can I say? Total stud? Simply amazing? Doesn't do him justice. Loved him in Brokeback Mountain. And true that Day After Tomorrow was total crap I'll forgive him.





Katee Sackhoff
(26)
Not only is she a fantastic actress, who picks amazing roles, but she is drop dead gorgeous. And as and added bonus: Oregon Girl. Oh snap bitch.



Eric Szmanda
(32)
Love him. I could watch him every week. Oh wait I do. His so pretty.Plus he's friends with Marylin Manson. *glomp* Reason this is not crush not lust, he is amazing.




Giada De Laurentiis
(37)
She might be a bit old for me, 22 years my senior. But she's so damn pretty. And I've been a good little kid and fallowed her resipies from Everyday Italian and they're fantastic.





John Mayer (30)
Guitar God. Perfect Voice. And he's amazingly beautiful too. What else can you say about John Mayer? Did I say I adore him? Yup that sums it .






Dita Von Teese (35)

What can you say about Dita? She is the sexiest girl on here. I might even go as far as saying that she is one of the sexiest women alive, because she might.





Aaron Douglas
(36)
Witty and Ha Ha Hilarius. And he's so cute. He's not a Ken Doll, and He's not a stick boy. Love that. I'm sick of Kens and Sticks. And massive *GOLMP* for taking a part with like one line. And now he's a main character. love love love him!




Zooey Deschanel (27)

She is amazing. She's the kind of girl that you could see walking down the street. Normal, yes. Stunning, you bet your ass.




Dominic Monaghan(30)
He had a leg up with this one. He was Merry after all. But he did amazingly well with Charlie on LOST. He's the Hobbit Rockstar that everyone should be in love with.



Thats all the hotties I can stand at the moment.
Lee

No comments:

 
span.fullpost {display:none;} span.fullpost {display:inline;}